Tuesday, September 1, 2009

30 Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. I dance hula.
2. I can speak Japanese.
3. I don't have a car.
4. I don't own a TV.
5. My favorite colors are green and brown.
6. I have a cat named Ruby. I think she's really a monkey disguised as a cat.
7. I love to knit and quilt.
8. I love reading Science Fiction.
9. I was born in the same hospital and went to the same high school as President Obama.
10. I played soccer in college (as a goalkeeper!).
11. I grew up catching my own rain water in a huge water tank in my yard.
12. I also grew up harvesting my own apple bananas.
13. My favorite vegetables are kabocha and renkon.
14. I love making ceramics.
15. I have never been out of the country.
16. I broke my collarbone twice playing football.
17. I am a thespian.
18. I love origami.
19. The first time I traveled East of CA was two years ago.
20. I eat a lot of rice.
21. I have seen the green flash twice.
22. My favorite impressionist artist is Degas.
23. I have slept through three earthquakes.
24. I have only seen snow twice.
25. I have caught, prepared, and eaten an octopus.
26. I visited four states outside of CA this summer.
27. I love the ocean (despite how cold it is on the mainland).
28. I love playing board games (chess, checkers, go, scrabble, othello).
29. I started doing yoga this summer.
30. My cousin is a ballerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment